Please note that the basic warranty covers any manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship, for products used in normal conditions and in compliance with instruction manuals, during the 12 months (2 years for those who join LPUnited) following purchase.
If any of warranty claims you are recording in this form are for the following reasons, these warranty claims will not be covered under warrant:
1. Normal wear and tear. Please refer to the product instruction manual for guidance on how to maintain your sailboat.
2. Improper assembly.
3. Improper follow-up maintenance.
4. Damages caused by installation of non Laserperformance components, parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the product as sold.
5. Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
6. Damage due to environmental conditions, such as storms and water pollution.
7. Modification or alteration of product in any way.
8. Products purchased from an unauthorised dealer or source.
9. Repairs carried out by an unauthorised third party.
10. Any product other than Laserperformance sailboats and authorised parts and accessories.
11. Use of product for commercial purpose, such as a charter boat, for more than 90 days from the date of purchase.
For copy of warranty policy please refer to Laserperformance limited warranty